Policies, Directives & Procedures
NASA Policy Directives (NPD):
NASA Procedural Requirements (NPR):
NASA Memorandums (NM):
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Policies & Information:
Guidelines & Reports
- EEOC’s 2012 Practical Guide to Addressing Common Issues and Possible Barriers Which Asian and Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander Employees May Face in the Federal Work Force
- EEOC’s 2013 African American Workgroup Report
- EEOC’s 2013 Women’s Work Group Report
- OPM’s 2013 Annual Report on Hispanic Employment in the Federal Government
- USDA’s 2014 Lactation Support Guide
- NASA Guidelines on Gender Transitioning
- EEOC’s Enforcement Guidance: Pregnancy Discrimination and Related Issues
Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
NASA provides language assistance to those individuals that may have limited English proficiency. In accordance with Title VI, of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, to avoid discrimination on grounds of Limited English Proficiency (LEP) on grounds of national origin, recipients of NASA financial assistance must take adequate steps to ensure that people who are not proficient in English can effectively participate in and benefit from the recipient’s programs and activities, free of charge.
For more information, contact our office.
Or go to the LEP Guide.